BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39546
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Orioles sweep Yanks; Steinbrenner is angry " Thread

Message #1191 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Anonymous  
Subject:  Orioles sweep Yanks; Steinbrenner is angry
Date:  4/17/05, 4:16pm

Reply to Msg #1191
Back to Topics

5808 reads

867 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #1192 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Anonymous
Pipman  
Subject:  Re: Orioles sweep Yanks; Steinbrenner is angry
Date:  4/17/05, 5:23pm
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

I love it.

Go O's!

Reply to Msg #1192
Back to Topics

6112 reads

Message #1193 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Pipman
rft3rd  
Date:  4/17/05, 6:29pm
It is so fitting that Steiny would flip his wig after a humiliating 6 games against the pesky Orioles. Afterall, when you throw money around just to take other teams out of the race, wouldn;t you be mad too? In a world where Pavano can get roughed up by the birds and Chen can be more masterful then Tiger on a golf course, money can;t buy you love.... or respect. Let the overpaid babies cry. Maybe it will wipe that infantile smirk off of Jeters' face...

One last note... Hey George... If you want to throw money away... send it my way... you will get a thankyou card for your generocity... which is more then you are getting from spanks.

Reply to Msg #1193
Back to Topics

6419 reads

Message #1195 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  rft3rd
drrubb  
Date:  4/17/05, 9:34pm
I don't know who you are man, but I love you already! It's great to have another Yankee hater on this board. Your right! The Yankees are just a bunch of overpaid pretty boys! Maybe we should call Stienbrenner a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance! I love how ESPN is just crying right now. WAAAAAA! What's wrong with the Yankees? There not dominating! WAAAAAA! A Rod & Jeter are just a bunch of overrated pre madonna pretty boys! I would love to go to Yankee Stadium just to take a shit on home plate or all their retired numbers from past Yankee history. I would love to just urinate in their dugout. When Steinbrenner dies, I would love to go take a big fat shit on his grave. Maybe Jeter & A Rod will both turn gay & start making love to each other & go away to some desert island somewhere. That would be great!

Reply to Msg #1195
Back to Topics

6419 reads

Message #1196 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  rft3rd
drrubb  
Date:  4/17/05, 9:38pm
I wouldn't have A Rod or Jeter or any Yankee for that matter on my fantasy baseball teams if you gave them to me. I would rather have shit!

Wait a minute, they are shit.

Reply to Msg #1196
Back to Topics

6418 reads

Message #1198 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
rft3rd  
Date:  4/18/05, 5:43am
While i can agree with you that the Yankees are fast becomming the overpaid, under-acheivers we all knew they would become.... To think they are not going to turn things around is a bit presumptious. The Orioles are going to become the Little Orphan Annie to The Yanks Daddy Warbucks. I'd just love to see Steiney singing tomorrow! tomorrow! I love you tomorrow! Your only a day a way! The thing is tomorrow will come and the Yanks will surge. As long as the Orioles can continue to play the level and caliber of baseball they ahave been through 2 weeks of the season, It could be a very interesting post season.

I would highly recommend against defacating in monument park... afterall, that is a great shrine to the history of baseball of which, whether we like it or not, the yanks had alot to do with back in the day.

Reply to Msg #1198
Back to Topics

6418 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter