BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40591
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Arod busts out with 10 RBIs and 3 HRs against the Angels " Thread

Message #1235 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Arod busts out with 10 RBIs and 3 HRs against the Angels
Date:  4/27/05, 2:09pm
"Arod is overrrated."

-Dr. Rub

Reply to Msg #1235
Back to Topics

3065 reads

1055 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #1237 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Arod busts out with 10 RBIs and 3 HRs against the Angels
Date:  4/28/05, 4:49am
I still think he's overrated. I may just be saying that because I hate the Yankees so damn much though. Great player? Yes. The media I believe though still overhypes him though because he plays in New York & for the Yankees & he is a sex symbol & a pretty boy.

Reply to Msg #1237
Back to Topics

3630 reads

Message #1245 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Arod busts out with 10 RBIs and 3 HRs against the Angels
Date:  4/30/05, 11:57pm
A-Rod may be overhyped a bit, but he's still a hell of a player. He backs it up on the field year after year. Barring any kind of tragedy, Rodriguez is a sure Hall-of-Famer.
I can understand this type of sentiment, though. I despise the S.F. Giants more than any other team and as much as I hate to admit it, Barry Bonds is the best hitter ever in the game. Ba-Bo didn't start using the juice until the 2001 season--the year he hit 73 homers--but the numbers before then are as good as anybody in Cooperstown.

Reply to Msg #1245
Back to Topics

3629 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter