BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40016
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Angels and Dodgers Express Interest in White Sox Hurler, Jon Garland " Thread

Message #1521 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Angels and Dodgers Express Interest in White Sox Hurler, Jon Garland
Date:  12/21/05, 8:09pm
Since signing Javier Vazquez, the ChiSox are now stuck with six starters. Jon Garland is said to be the one most likely to go, since he recently rejected a three-year contract extension by the team. Bad news for Windy City's South side, but good news for two teams in So-Cal, the Angels and Dodgers, who have reportedly shown interest in the young hurler. Garland is one of those up and coming pitchers, who many consider to be in the top 10 among all starters. Both L.A. teams are in need of another quality starter and you can't do any better than Jon Garland right now.

Reply to Msg #1521
Back to Topics

2109 reads

1193 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #1538 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Angels and Dodgers Express Interest in White Sox Hurler, Jon Garland
Date:  12/23/05, 2:10pm
I was taken aback by this when I first saw it... but a fellow baseball fan reminded me: this will be Garland's free agent year.

Reply to Msg #1538
Back to Topics

3290 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter