BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40085
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Bronson 'underrated' Arroyo for Jeremy Reed? " Thread

Message #1695 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
MonkMojo  
Subject:  Bronson 'underrated' Arroyo for Jeremy Reed?
Date:  1/13/06, 4:54pm
graphic

Reply to Msg #1695
Back to Topics

3396 reads

2440 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #1698 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  MonkMojo
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Bronson 'underrated' Arroyo for Jeremy Reed?
Date:  1/14/06, 9:36am
As a former fantasy league owner of Bronson Arroyo, I agree with the assessment that he's underrated. Out of all the ballparks, Fenway is his worst one to pitch in, probably due to the fact that he hasn't perfected his curve against left-handed batters. Arroyo does pretty well in most of the other stadiums and it would do him some good to go to Seattle and play in a pitchers park.
As I recall, a lot of the so-called experts were picking Jeremy Reed to win the Rookie of The Year award at the beginning of the year. What happened? Actually, I saw some of Reed's games last year and I see a little potential. He might turn out to be a Hal Morris/Bill Mueller type of player...Not much power, but a high average and on-base percentage.

Reply to Msg #1698
Back to Topics

4169 reads

Message #1702 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
MonkMojo  
Subject:  Re: Bronson 'underrated' Arroyo for Jeremy Reed?
Date:  1/14/06, 12:24pm
graphic
“What happened to Reed”

Major League pitching. LOL

He played some mindblow center field last year; the kid is a gamer.
His glove will keep him employed and I’m not giving up on his bat yet. Could he be another Mike Cameron (all glove no stick)? Maybe, but I’ll be keeping an eye on him wherever he ends up.

Reply to Msg #1702
Back to Topics

4166 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter