BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40633
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading " Rare Josh Gibson Cards Sets Pace for Negro League Memorabilia " Thread

Message #1739 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
MonkMojo  
Subject:   Rare Josh Gibson Cards Sets Pace for Negro League Memorabilia
Date:  1/18/06, 10:12am
graphic
New blogger, looks like he could be a good one, here's his little bio:

"I have been a sports card collector since the age of five and have been been actively buying and selling sports cards for the past 20 years. The Sports Cards Gazette newsletter, first published in 1993, has evolved into this blog. You can also read my monthly take on the baseball card hobby in Boston Baseball, the scorecard magazine sold outside of Fenway Park."

Reply to Msg #1739
Back to Topics

4562 reads

1673 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #1740 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  MonkMojo
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Rare Josh Gibson Cards Sets Pace for Negro League Memorabilia
Date:  1/18/06, 11:36am
Also, an interesting article. As we don't have any sportscards blog links in our "submit link" area, I think we'll add him.

By the way, MOJO, I appreciate your submissions here VERY much. If you would like to record a 10-second commercial for your mariners site, please do so and email it to me at robertreed [at] gmail [dot] com. Otherwise, Gregg and I can give you a quick mention.

Reply to Msg #1740
Back to Topics

5717 reads

Message #1744 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
MonkMojo  
Date:  1/18/06, 4:05pm (Last Edited: 1/18/06, 4:11pm)
graphic
Wow, a plug on the Podcast would be great! I�m not set up to make a sound file. The easiest way to my site is just plain monkmojo.com instead of mariner.monkmojo.com.

The non-mariner baseball fans might be interested in the "Feed Your Head" links at the very top of the page � FYH 1 and FYH 2.

But anything you guys want to do would be cool with me.

Thanks again!

Monk

Reply to Msg #1744
Back to Topics

5715 reads

Message #1745 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  MonkMojo
MonkMojo  
Date:  1/18/06, 4:09pm
graphic
The automatic hyperlinknig in the message above is wrong, anyone interested would want to just copy and paste into your browser.

thanks

Reply to Msg #1745
Back to Topics

5713 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter