BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40531
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "The Best Hitting Division in Baseball " Thread

Message #1917 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Anonymous  
Subject:  The Best Hitting Division in Baseball
Date:  1/31/06, 10:20am

Reply to Msg #1917
Back to Topics

177 reads

841 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #1921 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Anonymous
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: The Best Hitting Division in Baseball
Date:  1/31/06, 8:00pm
For this year, the N.L. East has to be considered as the best offensively, especially when you consider all of the transactions made by the Mets. The Braves and Phillies aren't slouches either. I don't think the offense from the A.L. East will be as good as last year, especially if Manny Ramirez goes to some N.L. club. I'll expect these two divisions to be at the top 2 in '06.

Reply to Msg #1921
Back to Topics

4069 reads

Message #1927 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
Guest6224 (IP: 69.141.76.197)  
Subject:  Re: The Best Hitting Division in Baseball
Date:  2/1/06, 7:52am
Good point, Jaydawg, if Manny leaves the AL East it would hurt the division. The NL East will have a hard time finishing second, though. The Marlins are going to struggle, and the Nationals just play in an impossible park to hit a HR. They did move the fences in a little. The Mets are better, but mainly at the expense of the Marlins. The Phillies should be great, but I doubt any Brave will hit 50 HR's again this year. The division does pick up Soriano, and it will have 12 of the top 60 fantasy players from last year in it this year, so they might be able to. The NL East has lots of hitting talent, they just play most of their games in tough parks. Put the Mets lineup in Toronto or Tampa and they might lead the majors in runs. Put the Red Sox in Washington and they probably don't lead the majors in runs.

Reply to Msg #1927
Back to Topics

4068 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter