BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40263
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Noted Ump Strikes Out In Baseball Scam " Thread

Message #201 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Boogaman  
Subject:  Noted Ump Strikes Out In Baseball Scam
Date:  2/24/04, 11:47pm
I hope y'all haven't bought any balls from this guy.

Reply to Msg #201
Back to Topics

5086 reads

846 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #202 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Boogaman
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Noted Ump Strikes Out In Baseball Sca
Date:  2/25/04, 12:03am
While I probably have a ton of fake memorabilia hanging on my walls, I am pleased to report that I have none of the listed items in this article.Be right back. I have to make sure my Barry Bonds 73rd homerun ball is still safe and sound.

Reply to Msg #202
Back to Topics

6235 reads

Message #203 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Boogaman
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Noted Ump Strikes Out In Baseball Sca
Date:  2/25/04, 1:00am
I wouldn't be surprised if there are several others taking part in this baseball scam. If Al Clark is the only one, then the Red Sox will win the World Series this season. That's how sure I feel about this. I own several pieces of baseball memorabilia, most notably signed baseballs of Mickey Mantle, Don Drysdale, and the entire 1973 Dodgers. For the past few years, I've wondered whether or not these autographs are authentic. The only autographs I'll purchase in the future will be in person from the athletes themselves at card shows.

Reply to Msg #203
Back to Topics

2468 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter