BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40207
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "As he prepares for his first workouts as Marlins manager this week, Joe Girardi can't understand people approaching and saying, ``I feel bad for you. They took your club away.'' " Thread

Message #2166 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  As he prepares for his first workouts as Marlins manager this week, Joe Girardi can't understand people approaching and saying, ``I feel bad for you. They took your club away.''
Date:  2/19/06, 4:27pm
Responds Girardi: ``Feel bad? How can you feel bad when I have one of 30 jobs in the world? I'm pretty blessed.''

As they say... THIS really puts things in perspective.

Reply to Msg #2166
Back to Topics

2395 reads

1760 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2169 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Guest6978 (IP: 69.141.76.197)  
Subject:  Re: As he prepares for his first workouts as Marlins manager this week, Joe Girardi can't understand people approaching and saying, ``I feel bad for you. They took your club away.''
Date:  2/19/06, 6:58pm
He'll have no pressure on him for at least 2 years, nobody expects him to win right away! He's also got a great crop of kids to work with. The Marlins minor league system is stocked!

Reply to Msg #2169
Back to Topics

2854 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter