BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39323
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Baseball Podcast #7 is now online... link goes to download of podcast" Thread

Message #2156 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Baseball Podcast #7 is now online... link goes to download of podcast
Date:  2/18/06, 5:29pm
This week's show: Spring Training; USA World Baseball Classic Team; AL West Predictions; Yankees Report with Yankees Chick; Top 10 PlayerTrack Closers; False Rumors

Reply to Msg #2156
Back to Topics

4130 reads

759 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2165 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
familyman  
Subject:  Re: Baseball Podcast #7 is now online... link goes to download of podcast
Date:  2/19/06, 3:55pm
Reedster,

I will do this a lot this year, but I really want to thank everyone for listening and commenting on the podcasts. It's all an unexpected surprise and I'm real happy with the support people are throwing our way.

In particular, I want to thank you for bringing me on as your fellow Geek. You are as smart and talented a co-worker as I've ever had. This has grown out of our talks as two buddies rapping about baseball and it really hasn't changed much other than recording it.

Here's to a terrific season!

Reply to Msg #2165
Back to Topics

4696 reads

Message #2174 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  familyman
squanto  
Subject:  Re: Baseball Podcast #7 is now online... link goes to download of podcast
Date:  2/20/06, 10:20am
graphic
I bought an iPod a couple weeks ago, and started listening to your podcasts, and from there, found the baseballgeeks site. I think you guys are doing a terrific job! I particularly like the way you guys look at baseball from a Fantasy perspective. Just loaded up #7 and listened to the first half on the way to work, can't wait to listen to the rest. I enjoy the L.A. references, since I grew up there. In fact, I lived in Monterey Park for a couple years. I agree about the dimsum there: Excellent!

I'm a Dodger fan, my brother is an Angels fan (lives in Orange) so it's fun to hear you two make biased comments about the two teams!

Reply to Msg #2174
Back to Topics

4695 reads

Message #2220 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Reedster  
Date:  2/23/06, 10:26am
Mistake caught: Gabe Gross tied for SECOND in homeruns last year in Spring (with Carlos Lee). Point is still the same.

BUT, interesting aside, Andruw Jones was first, and he had a career year in HRs.

Reply to Msg #2220
Back to Topics

4009 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter