BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40446
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Arod upset with the MLB for making him look like a waffler. I'm thinking he has been listening to the BGeeks podcast " Thread

Message #2184 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Arod upset with the MLB for making him look like a waffler. I'm thinking he has been listening to the BGeeks podcast
Date:  2/20/06, 7:57pm
The New York Yankees third baseman took issue with reports that he vacillated between playing for the Americans and the Dominicans.

"Just to make it clear, I only spoke once and then I spoke again three months later," Rodriguez said Monday after reporting to spring training. "All the garbage in between was major league baseball. I didn't go back and forth. I said once, "I wasn't playing,' and then at the end I said, "So OK, I am playing."

Reply to Msg #2184
Back to Topics

2860 reads

1020 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2188 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Guest7087 (IP: 66.134.219.178)  
Subject:  Re: Arod upset with the MLB for making him look like a waffler. I'm thinking he has been listening to the BGeeks podcast
Date:  2/21/06, 6:24am
For the love of God, does this guy EVER take responsibility for what he does?

Reply to Msg #2188
Back to Topics

3806 reads

Message #2196 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Guest7087 (IP: 66.134.219.178)
redsoxchick  
Subject:  Re: Arod upset with the MLB for making him look like a waffler. I'm thinking he has been listening to the BGeeks podcast
Date:  2/21/06, 2:10pm
That "anonymous" was me. This still ticks me off. Poor, misunderstood ARod.

Ugh.

Reply to Msg #2196
Back to Topics

3801 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter