BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40203
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Pedro Gives Up Six Runs Before Getting Out In Last Spring Training Outing " Thread

Message #255 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Pedro Gives Up Six Runs Before Getting Out In Last Spring Training Outing
Date:  3/31/04, 3:34pm
Not a good sign of things to come...Nah. What am I saying?

Reply to Msg #255
Back to Topics

6214 reads

874 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #256 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Pedro Gives Up Six Runs Before Getting Out In Last Spring Training Outin
Date:  3/31/04, 11:45pm
Reedster: If you ever want to part company with Pedro, I'll be more than happy to take him out of your hands.

Reply to Msg #256
Back to Topics

7263 reads

Message #257 of 6634  *NEW*
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Pedro Gives Up Six Runs Before Getting Out In Last Spring Training Outin
Date:  4/1/04, 12:25am
Yah, you joke, But I bet you might have said that about Greg Maddux last year!Worst of all, I wouldn't have given him to ya!

Reply to Msg #257
Back to Topics

7263 reads

Message #258 of 6634  *NEW*
Jaydawg  
Date:  4/1/04, 10:38pm
I can relate to that kind of scenario. Last year, I had a trade offer for Big Randy just before his big injury. In retrospect, I should've accepted it.

Reply to Msg #258
Back to Topics

7263 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter