BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40664
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Japan shuts out Korea 6-0, setting the stage for an interesting Cuba vs. Japan final " Thread

Message #2634 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Japan shuts out Korea 6-0, setting the stage for an interesting Cuba vs. Japan final
Date:  3/18/06, 11:40pm
Surprises on both sides of this game. The Japan-Korea game was a close race to the 7th inning...

Jae Seo looked great, Dodgers' fans!

Reply to Msg #2634
Back to Topics

2613 reads

1458 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2647 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
attacksquad  
Subject:  Re: Japan shuts out Korea 6-0, setting the stage for an interesting Cuba vs. Japan final
Date:  3/19/06, 10:46pm
I thought I was the only one in America that was watching on Saturday night. My friends waited for me to go downtown to 6th street while I watched this game. I thought it was worth watching. I am not sure how much you, the baseball geeks of the world, know how much these two countries hate each other. Even Ichiro was talkin' smack. The swagger and austentaciouness of his comments just don't get translated into English through press releases. I still say Cuba wins the final, but one never knows in these kind of tournaments. If Japan wins, does Bobby Valentine get credit?

Reply to Msg #2647
Back to Topics

3226 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter