BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39625
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Milton Bradley Has Fight With Manager And Will Be Traded Within 72 Hours " Thread

Message #264 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Milton Bradley Has Fight With Manager And Will Be Traded Within 72 Hours
Date:  4/1/04, 6:13pm
Bradley batted .321 with a .922 OPS last season. At least four teams have expressed interest, according to Gammons, and Shapiro hopes to have a deal in place by Sunday night.I'm crossing my fingers that Paul Depodesta is on the horn this very moment.

Reply to Msg #264
Back to Topics

5271 reads

2549 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #265 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Milton Bradley Has Fight With Manager And Will Be Traded Within 72 Hour
Date:  4/3/04, 4:39pm
Rotoworld.com is reporting that the Dodgers and a few other teams are pursuing Milton Bradley.Sure, Bradley is a cancer in the clubhouse... but, damn, can he swing.I have a bet with a fantasy league member that the Dodgers will win at least 75 games this year. Here is my one hope. I will put my money on Bradley being a Dodger any minute now.http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.asp?sport=MLB&id=6406

Reply to Msg #265
Back to Topics

6998 reads

Message #266 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Milton Bradley Has Fight With Manager And Will Be Traded Within 72 Hour
Date:  4/3/04, 8:09pm
According to an article in today's L.A. Times, Cleveland G.M. Mark Shapiro confirmed that he's talking to Paul DePodesta regarding a Milton Bradley trade. Bradley doesn't hit for much power, but he's a consistent .300 hitter, which the Dodgers desperately need. I'd be willing to bet that the Dodgers will win at least 81 games this season. Remember, the Blue Crew won 85 games last year for a second place finish when fans and sportswriters alike predicted them to be at the bottom of the division. People seem to have a short memory since I'm hearing the exact same predictions about this years team. True, they lost Kevin Brown, but I'm very excited about a young prospect named Edwin Jackson. Plus, they have added Juan Encarnacion, which improves their offense a great deal and Mr. Monopoly may be on his way to Dodger Stadium from Cleveland any day now. Of course, you can't forget the pride of Quebec, Mr. Gagne. GIVE IT UP FOR THE AZUL!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Msg #266
Back to Topics

6995 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter