BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40146
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Jeff Bagwell's playing days appear to be numbered " Thread

Message #2704 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Jeff Bagwell's playing days appear to be numbered
Date:  3/22/06, 7:49pm
Bagwell apparently has a hard time throwing the ball overhand to teammates in between innings. With this, one can only speculate that Bags won't be in a major league uniform much longer. It's sad to see the King of the Killer B's end his playing days in this way.

Reply to Msg #2704
Back to Topics

3739 reads

1741 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2713 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
Guest9754 (IP: 69.141.76.197)  
Subject:  Re: Jeff Bagwell's playing days appear to be numbered
Date:  3/23/06, 6:08am
If he retires, Berkman goes to 1B and Willy Taveras becomes an everyday player. That should move Taveras way up in drafts.

Reply to Msg #2713
Back to Topics

4508 reads

Message #2743 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Guest9754 (IP: 69.141.76.197)
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Jeff Bagwell's playing days appear to be numbered
Date:  3/25/06, 10:03am
It looks like Bags is going to start the season on the D.L. and I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to call it a career. He would make an excellent manager someday and I hope the Astros offer him some coaching position. As for Willy Taveras, I agree that he's going to surprise some people. He has great speed and more power potential than he's shown so far in the big leagues.

Reply to Msg #2743
Back to Topics

4505 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter