BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40692
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Randy Johnson refuses to acknowledge or even meet his teenage daughter, Heather Rozell " Thread

Message #2822 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Randy Johnson refuses to acknowledge or even meet his teenage daughter, Heather Rozell
Date:  3/29/06, 8:07pm
In May of 1998, Sports Illustrated ran a big article on athletes who refuse to acknowledge children they fathered out of wedlock. I wonder why Big Randy wasn't included on that list. For some reason, becoming a well-known athlete makes some people forget about their responsibilities.

Reply to Msg #2822
Back to Topics

5731 reads

1753 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2824 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
redsoxchick  
Subject:  Re: Randy Johnson refuses to acknowledge or even meet his teenage daughter, Heather Rozell
Date:  3/30/06, 5:52am
Johnson's not too bright, eh?

I mean, he has been paying support to this woman and child...and no one knew a thing about her...it was only when HE decided to get cheap (greedy? I don't know which one applies more) and SUE the woman that this all came out.

He makes a bajillion dollars a year...if he didn't want anyone to know about this poor kid he should have just, oh I don't know, NOT sued her mother.

Why are so many athletes such major asshats in this way?

Reply to Msg #2824
Back to Topics

6454 reads

Message #2825 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
Guest10774 (IP: 69.141.76.197)  
Subject:  Re: Randy Johnson refuses to acknowledge or even meet his teenage daughter, Heather Rozell
Date:  3/30/06, 5:38am
Johnson stepped up to the plate for his daughter financially, paying her Mom $60,000 a year, plus other expenses to raise his daughter, but emotionally he's done nothing. His loss.

There has to be more to the lawsuit. Johnson will make 16 million this year, why would he sue for under $100,000? My guess is he did it to get his daughter some publicity so she can do modelling or something.

Reply to Msg #2825
Back to Topics

6450 reads

Message #2827 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Guest10774 (IP: 69.141.76.197)
The Olde English Ds  
Date:  3/30/06, 9:29am
graphic
is his daughter hot or something? I bet she has a mullett.

--------------------------------------------------------
Go Tigers!!!
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Msg #2827
Back to Topics

6447 reads

Message #2831 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  The Olde English Ds
Guest10774 (IP: 69.141.76.197)  
Date:  3/30/06, 11:26am
She looked pretty hot in the Daily News photo of her, and they referred to her as a beauty. She's blonde and 6 foot 1.

Reply to Msg #2831
Back to Topics

6442 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter