BaseballGeeks
User: Guest25750
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Randy Johnson is ranked No. 2 on the Boston Phoenix's list of 'The Unsexiest Men In The World'... Who's No. 1? Gilbert Gottfried " Thread

Message #3181 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Randy Johnson is ranked No. 2 on the Boston Phoenix's list of 'The Unsexiest Men In The World'... Who's No. 1? Gilbert Gottfried
Date:  4/22/06, 10:34am
This one is a no-brainer for the athlete who bears a striking resemblance to Big Bird. Though, I think Big Randy could've been number 1, since he makes Gilbert Gottfried look like a GQ man. I wonder why Don Mossi or Willie McGee didn't make this list, since they made the Baseball Geek list, under the "World's Ugliest Ballplayer" segment in the PHOTOPHUN category.

Reply to Msg #3181
Back to Topics

3626 reads

785 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3185 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
Guest13589 (IP: 132.238.148.165)  
Subject:  Re: Randy Johnson is ranked No. 2 on the Boston Phoenix's list of 'The Unsexiest Men In The World'... Who's No. 1? Gilbert Gottfried
Date:  4/22/06, 11:54am
How is Howard Stern not #1 on this list? He's a dark-haired version of Randy Johnson.

Reply to Msg #3185
Back to Topics

4427 reads

Message #3186 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Randy Johnson is ranked No. 2 on the Boston Phoenix's list of 'The Unsexiest Men In The World'... Who's No. 1? Gilbert Gottfried
Date:  4/22/06, 4:41pm
I've set up a thread to appear at about 11:50pm, tonight, for photoshops to make Randy look sexy! Get your graphics programs out, and let's see some photoshop entries!

Winner, in the opinion of the BGeek editors, will get featured on the homepage!

Reply to Msg #3186
Back to Topics

4427 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter