BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39175
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Says Moises Alou: The reason pitchers are not pitching to Bonds is because they don't want Bonds to break Hank Aaron's record " Thread

Message #3326 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Says Moises Alou: The reason pitchers are not pitching to Bonds is because they don't want Bonds to break Hank Aaron's record
Date:  5/01/06, 12:03pm
Says this blogger: "Of course, Moises Alou is not going to say 'They're walking Bonds because I'm a 39 year old who's grounded into 15 double plays in 143 games with the Giants.' But what do you expect from a guy who pees on his hands?"

Reply to Msg #3326
Back to Topics

4508 reads

1793 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3328 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
redsoxchick  
Subject:  Re: Says Moises Alou: The reason pitchers are not pitching to Bonds is because they don't want Bonds to break Hank Aaron's record
Date:  5/1/06, 2:23pm
>Says this blogger: "Of course, Moises Alou is not going to say
>'They're walking Bonds because I'm a 39 year old who's
>grounded into 15 double plays in 143 games with the Giants.'
>But what do you expect from a guy who pees on his hands?"

When was the last time I told you I loved you?

Good stuff.

Reply to Msg #3328
Back to Topics

5961 reads

Message #3341 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  redsoxchick
Guest14547 (IP: 69.141.76.197)  
Subject:  Re: Says Moises Alou: The reason pitchers are not pitching to Bonds is because they don't want Bonds to break Hank Aaron's record
Date:  5/2/06, 7:50am
The problem with Alou's statement, is that pitchers have been walking Bonds for Years. Are MLB pitchers so smart that they knew 5 years ago Bonds might break Aaron's record, so that's why they walked him back then?

Reply to Msg #3341
Back to Topics

5959 reads

Message #3348 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
attacksquad  
Date:  5/2/06, 4:39pm
Good stuff. Alou has to back up his boy. I thought pitchers were beaning Bonds for not wanting him to break the homerun record. He's been walked for years and Alou is not his old self, but rather just an old self (39 y/o ?). Plus, who wants to be the answer to the trivia question, "What scrub pitcher did Barry Steroid Bonds hit his record breaking (with an asteric on the card) homerun off of?"

Reply to Msg #3348
Back to Topics

5958 reads

This message has been added to these BGEEKS Blogs:

attacksquad's Blog

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter