BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39632
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "BaseballGeeks Podcast #17 is hot out of the oven... link goes to podcast XML" Thread

Message #3310 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  BaseballGeeks Podcast #17 is hot out of the oven... link goes to podcast XML
Date:  4/29/06, 11:08pm
Jam packed baseball craziness with our "This Week in Geek" segment, featuring baseball news from Week 4 of the 2006 season, fantasy forecast for Week 5, listener voicemail, an interview with Brave fan and party planner Paul Codling, False Rumors, and more...

Time: 1 hour, 11 minutes, 11 seconds

Let us know what you think of the length... we didn't realize how long we were going, but we think there is some good stuff in this one...

Reply to Msg #3310
Back to Topics

6747 reads

1196 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3311 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks Podcast #17 is hot out of the oven... link goes to podcast XML
Date:  4/30/06, 9:15am
That one was the best so far! All of the other ones were good to, but this one was really good! I still miss Bobby 0'Malley though.

Reply to Msg #3311
Back to Topics

7365 reads

Message #3314 of 6634  *NEW*
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks Podcast #17 is hot out of the oven... link goes to podcast XML
Date:  4/30/06, 12:43pm (Last Edited: 4/30/06, 12:46pm)
I totally concur with Dr. Rub. These B-Geek Podcasts keep getting better every week. As I've mentioned before, there is potentially a great audience for this on XM or Sirius Satellite Radio, which is popular for sports broadcasting on the weekends. It could be a nice window of opportunity.

Sidenote: Since you mentioned candy bars, a diet one named after B(F)artolo Colon would be perfect..... Low in fat, but very high in fiber

Reply to Msg #3314
Back to Topics

7365 reads

Message #3322 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
Reedster  
Date:  5/1/06, 10:33am
>That one was the best so far! All of the other ones were good
>to, but this one was really good! I still miss Bobby 0'Malley
>though.

I suspect that Bobby O'Malley will be coming back in the very near future... Thanks for your comments.

Reply to Msg #3322
Back to Topics

7363 reads

Message #3344 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
saundrabeach  
Date:  5/2/06, 11:08am
I always enjoy reading your comments Jas...You are brilliant and funny...Apple doesn't fall far from the tree eh???lol

Reply to Msg #3344
Back to Topics

7362 reads

Message #3345 of 6634  *NEW*
saundrabeach  
Date:  5/2/06, 11:14am
Well son, one might tend to believe I am just prejudiced where it comes to one of my sons' ventures. True, but I am opionated, as you know, and I speak my truths.

Therefore, I degree you, once again add to my vicarious enjoyment.

Each week you and Gregg get stronger and real. I love the banter between the obvious research and knowledge.

Without real interest in sports, I am entertained and listen to the whole podcast. Yes, it is you...BUT...the wit, ease and apparent knowledge that you and Gregg create, keeps me interested. I can only imagine how "BIG" you guys are with sports fans that have more knowlege with your topic.

Keep it coming...I will be listening.

x0x0x0 Mom

Reply to Msg #3345
Back to Topics

7357 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter