BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40843
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Omar Vizquel accidentally struck and killed a bird with a batted ball during batting practice, reminicent of Pedro Cerrano (aka- Dennis Haysbert in Major League 2) " Thread

Message #3482 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Omar Vizquel accidentally struck and killed a bird with a batted ball during batting practice, reminicent of Pedro Cerrano (aka- Dennis Haysbert in Major League 2)
Date:  5/17/06, 7:59pm
With that kind of bad luck, Vizquel must have drunk some of Jobu's rum.

Reply to Msg #3482
Back to Topics

3963 reads

787 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3484 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
The Olde English Ds  
Subject:  Re: Omar Vizquel accidentally struck and killed a bird with a batted ball during batting practice, reminicent of Pedro Cerrano (aka- Dennis Haysbert in Major League 2)
Date:  5/17/06, 8:22pm
graphic
Didn't Randy Johnson hit a bird with a pitch some years ago? Or am I just making that up? Omar says "F-you Jobo I do this myself."

--------------------------------------------------------
Go Tigers!!!
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Msg #3484
Back to Topics

4709 reads

Message #3488 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  The Olde English Ds
Guest15536 (IP: 69.141.76.197)  
Subject:  Re: Omar Vizquel accidentally struck and killed a bird with a batted ball during batting practice, reminicent of Pedro Cerrano (aka- Dennis Haysbert in Major League 2)
Date:  5/18/06, 1:46am
Dave Winfield hit and killed a seagull with a throw while getting ready for a game up in Toronto back in the early 80's when he was with the Yankees. The authorities actually charged him with animal cruelty, but I don't think the charge stuck.

Reply to Msg #3488
Back to Topics

4706 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter