BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39163
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Bargain BallCard of the Month: 2001 Etopps Carlos Beltran " Thread

Message #349 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Bargain BallCard of the Month: 2001 Etopps Carlos Beltran
Date:  4/23/04, 4:29pm
My wife let me get this card in an Ebay auction for my birthday.I got it for $64, which is a bargain in my book, and I thought I would let you all in on it.While this is not a rookie card, this is from Etopps inaugural baseball edition (2001). Only 489 of these beauties were produced. To give you a comparison, 10,000 Ichiro cards were produced that year. 5,000 Albert Pujols (I also happen to own both of those). Current ebay auctions already have the card exceeding $70. I think it will only go up.I would recommend getting at least one for your collection. This is probably Beltran's most limited standard issue out there, and a must for any collection.

Reply to Msg #349
Back to Topics

3675 reads

1999 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #350 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Bargain BallCard of the Month: 2001 Etopps Carlos Beltra
Date:  5/2/04, 7:18pm
Don't say I didn't tell you so. The last sale of the card this afternoon was $83.00.

Reply to Msg #350
Back to Topics

4505 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter