BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40186
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "The L.A. team that's actually within the city's limits swept the weekend freeway series. Are the Dodger refugees out there ready to jump off the Angel bandwagon and 'Think Blue' again? " Thread

Message #3530 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  The L.A. team that's actually within the city's limits swept the weekend freeway series. Are the Dodger refugees out there ready to jump off the Angel bandwagon and 'Think Blue' again?
Date:  5/22/06, 10:07pm
Before the season began, I predicted on this site and my blog that the A's and Rangers would be the main competitors in the A.L. West, while the Angels would fall behind, since their pitching and offense didn't improve during the offseason. Many of the so-called experts said the Angels would carry the day as long as Vlad Guerrero was in their lineup. How wrong they were!!! The L.A. Angels of Santa Ana/Anaheim/Irvine/San Juan Capistrano are now 10 games under .500. Could it get any worse?

Reply to Msg #3530
Back to Topics

5140 reads

847 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3531 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
Conor  
Subject:  Re: The L.A. team that's actually within the city's limits swept the weekend freeway series. Are the Dodger refugees out there ready to jump off the Angel bandwagon and 'Think Blue' again?
Date:  5/22/06, 10:43pm
wow, that was a really long title for a link.

I'll be honest, I didn't hear one so-called expert say the Angels were going to take the NL West. All I heard was A's (and SOME, but very few, Rangers). I thought it was pretty obvious that the Angels' offense was barren with the exception of Vladdy. Hopefully Wood, McPherson, Aybar, and Kendrick can get together and put some hurt on the rest of the division in the coming years....for the suburbs of LA's sake anyway

Reply to Msg #3531
Back to Topics

5848 reads

Message #3542 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
rickyg  
Subject:  Re: The L.A. team that's actually within the city's limits swept the weekend freeway series. Are the Dodger refugees out there ready to jump off the Angel bandwagon and 'Think Blue' again?
Date:  5/23/06, 5:21pm
Well Amen to this. I have been fed-up with the so called "LA" Angels and thier ownership since they dissed the fans and locals of Anaheim with the name change. It's definately made me change from an Angel liker when the Dodgers weren't on...to a fan of any team playing the Angels at the time...including the Yankees.
Viva the "Real" L.A. Team...Go Dodgers!

Reply to Msg #3542
Back to Topics

5844 reads

Message #3547 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  rickyg
Reedster  
Date:  5/24/06, 12:50am
Anyone who has worn an Angel hat for the first time from 7/2002 on is excluded from Dodger membership (this includes my brother DodgerRefugee).

Reply to Msg #3547
Back to Topics

5840 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter