BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40405
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Will Alfonso Soriano return to the Yankees? " Thread

Message #3630 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Will Alfonso Soriano return to the Yankees?
Date:  6/04/06, 5:19pm
This would definitely put the Yanks over the top, as long as Soriano is willing to stay in the outfield, of course. Right now, he could fill in at Sheffield's spot. I wonder if Steinbrenner would give him anything close to A-Rod dollars or even Johnny Damon's $52 mil.

Reply to Msg #3630
Back to Topics

4217 reads

1085 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3631 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Will Alfonso Soriano return to the Yankees?
Date:  6/4/06, 7:58pm
This just shouldn't happen. The Yanks always buy themselves out of a situation or a mess. That is all they know how to do.

Reply to Msg #3631
Back to Topics

4879 reads

Message #3647 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
jerryg  
Subject:  Re: Will Alfonso Soriano return to the Yankees?
Date:  6/7/06, 9:04am
The Yanks are 13 games over .500. They don't have Pavano, Matsui, Shef. Damon is hurting. Jeter is hurting. Obviously, getting Soriano would help them. I don't see how upgrading your team is a bad thing. I guess all they really know how to do is consistently win games.

--------------------------------------------------------
The Red Sox and their fans are a joke. Where were the Red Sox fans before they won? I would never see people wearing BOSOX clothing until they started to compete with the Yanks again. I wish they made bumper stickers saying fan since 2002.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Msg #3647
Back to Topics

4873 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter