BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40700
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "'86 Red Sox reunion at Fenway is set for Wednesday 6/27 in the series versus the Mets " Thread

Message #3740 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  '86 Red Sox reunion at Fenway is set for Wednesday 6/27 in the series versus the Mets
Date:  6/26/06, 8:40pm
It's interesting to see how the Red Sox organization wants to have the reunion when the Mets are in town. You'd think they would want to forget that time. I actually expected this kind of reunion to happen at Shea Stadium. Anyway, I hope Bo-Sox fans aren't pissed off at Bill Buckner anymore. I've never seen a harder working player in my lifetime and I doubt if I'll see the likes of him again. Besides, it was mainly John McNamera's fault for keeping Buckner in there when he was so injured that he could barely move. The Sox were a run or two ahead by the ninth inning and had no use for Buckner at that point.

Reply to Msg #3740
Back to Topics

2814 reads

1336 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3748 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
attacksquad  
Subject:  Re: '86 Red Sox reunion at Fenway is set for Wednesday 6/27 in the series versus the Mets
Date:  6/27/06, 1:52pm
If they hate Damon, my guess is Buckner is not yet forgiven.

Reply to Msg #3748
Back to Topics

3376 reads

This message has been added to these BGEEKS Blogs:

attacksquad's Blog

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter