BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40214
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Barry Bonds' personal trainer, Greg Anderson, refuses to testify to the grand jury regarding Bonds' alleged steroid abuse and could be sent to prison " Thread

Message #3761 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Barry Bonds' personal trainer, Greg Anderson, refuses to testify to the grand jury regarding Bonds' alleged steroid abuse and could be sent to prison
Date:  6/29/06, 8:30pm
I don't understand why Greg Anderson wants to protect Bonds at this point. According to Bonds' grand jury testimony, Anderson continuously gave Bonds steroids and other illegal enhancement products without ever telling him what they really were. Personally, I find that hard to believe and it makes me wonder why Anderson hasn't turned his back on Bonds.

Reply to Msg #3761
Back to Topics

2494 reads

1224 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3798 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Barry Bonds' personal trainer, Greg Anderson, refuses to testify to the grand jury regarding Bonds' alleged steroid abuse and could be sent to prison
Date:  7/5/06, 8:50pm
UPDATE: As of today, Greg Anderson was officially taken to prison.

Will Ba-Bo get his buddy out of there by finally fessing up? I say, FAT CHANCE!!!!

Reply to Msg #3798
Back to Topics

3270 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter