BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40131
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "On Friday night (7/7), the Dodgers will attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the most amount of people playing bingo at one time and claim the title of 'largest Bingo House' in the world. All fans in attendance will receive a bingo card and the game will be called between innings.. " Thread

Message #3805 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  On Friday night (7/7), the Dodgers will attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the most amount of people playing bingo at one time and claim the title of 'largest Bingo House' in the world. All fans in attendance will receive a bingo card and the game will be called between innings..
Date:  7/06/06, 10:02pm
With a projection of over 50,000 fans expected for Friday night's game vs. the Giants, the Dodger organization should be able to easily establish a new record. Brilliant publicity move for whatever person who thought of this one. The icing on the cake would be for Vin Scully to call out the winning numbers.

Reply to Msg #3805
Back to Topics

2600 reads

1005 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3810 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: On Friday night (7/7), the Dodgers will attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the most amount of people playing bingo at one time and claim the title of 'largest Bingo House' in the world. All fans in attendance will receive a bingo card and the game will be called between innings..
Date:  7/7/06, 12:18pm
I am pleased to say that I will be among those who set the record. I'll take some photos, most likely, and send em up here.

Reply to Msg #3810
Back to Topics

3213 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter