BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39575
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Ed Cohen, founder and president of Cubs Anonymous, is planning a protest march that would wind up at Wrigley Field because of the poor product on the field this season " Thread

Message #3806 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Ed Cohen, founder and president of Cubs Anonymous, is planning a protest march that would wind up at Wrigley Field because of the poor product on the field this season
Date:  7/06/06, 10:19pm
Anybody who's ever been to a game at Wrigley Field when the Cubs are in last place--as I have-- can testify to the fact that the Cubs fans in general are the most loyal kind in all of sports no matter how their team is doing. At the time of my visit in '93, the Cubbies were in the cellar of a seven-team N.L. East, yet their fans acted like they were in a playoff type of atmosphere. This is the first time I ever heard of a fan planning a protest march against the Cubs for poor style of play

Reply to Msg #3806
Back to Topics

1563 reads

1691 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter