BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39267
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "BaseballGeeks makes it in print... link goes to direct download of article about our podcast in the Sherman Oaks Sun " Thread

Message #3809 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  BaseballGeeks makes it in print... link goes to direct download of article about our podcast in the Sherman Oaks Sun
Date:  7/07/06, 10:58am
Nice article on our podcast, if you are interested... it is a relatively long load if you don't have a hi speed connection. Thanks for listening!

Reply to Msg #3809
Back to Topics

5673 reads

783 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3811 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Guest18335 (IP: 69.141.76.197)  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks makes it in print... link goes to direct download of article about our podcast in the Sherman Oaks Sun
Date:  7/7/06, 11:46am
Nice article! Good job, guys. Keep up the good work!

Reply to Msg #3811
Back to Topics

7072 reads

Message #3813 of 6634  *NEW*
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks makes it in print... link goes to direct download of article about our podcast in the Sherman Oaks Sun
Date:  7/8/06, 5:35am
AWESOME with a capital A guys! You guys have earned it. I have never missed a show. You guys wanted feedback on what the general listener thought about your show & I responded here on Baseballgeeks. I thought you guys should shake things up just a little, despite the show being very good. I'll insert foot in mouth now! You guys are doing great. It was a very good article on you guys.

Reply to Msg #3813
Back to Topics

7068 reads

Message #3815 of 6634  *NEW*
Jaydawg  
Date:  7/8/06, 9:05am (Last Edited: 7/8/06, 9:06am)
This is terrific news and it's a great article, which should help get a little more local publicity for the BGP. Congratulations, Reedster and FamilyMan!!!!!!! FYI, the article is also available in the Encino Sun (www.encinosun.com) and the Studio City Sun (www.studiocitysun.com). Both are basically the same papers.

Reply to Msg #3815
Back to Topics

7064 reads

Message #3866 of 6634  *NEW*
Jaydawg  
Date:  7/17/06, 8:17pm
UPDATE: The same article is currently in this week's edition (July 15-21) of The Encino Sun. www.encinosun.com For some reason, last week's cover story featured the Tapia Bros. fruit and vegetable stand on Hayvenhurst. To my surprise, I found the latest Encino Sun on my front doorstep over the weekend, which I don't receive as much as I did before.

Reply to Msg #3866
Back to Topics

7063 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter