BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40596
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "In an upcoming Sports Illustrated article by Tom Verducci--a friend of Joe Torre's--, Jason Giambi tells Torre to 'stop coddling' A-Rod " Thread

Message #4130 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  In an upcoming Sports Illustrated article by Tom Verducci--a friend of Joe Torre's--, Jason Giambi tells Torre to 'stop coddling' A-Rod
Date:  9/20/06, 9:11pm
I see an upcoming dugout fight in the Yankee dugout reminicent of the Barry Bonds/Jeff Kent one from a few seasons ago.

Reply to Msg #4130
Back to Topics

3599 reads

1183 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4134 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: In an upcoming Sports Illustrated article by Tom Verducci--a friend of Joe Torre's--, Jason Giambi tells Torre to 'stop coddling' A-Rod
Date:  9/21/06, 7:41am
I love it! Problems with the Yankees! I hope Giambi & AROD get in a huge fist fight during the playoffs & they hurt each other just enough, that they are both injured just enough to keep them from winning the World Series & it creates chaos among the entire Yankee team & organization.

Reply to Msg #4134
Back to Topics

4446 reads

Message #4138 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: In an upcoming Sports Illustrated article by Tom Verducci--a friend of Joe Torre's--, Jason Giambi tells Torre to 'stop coddling' A-Rod
Date:  9/21/06, 6:33pm
Not a lot that Giambi can say now that he won't be contributed with injury woes of his own.

Reply to Msg #4138
Back to Topics

4445 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter