BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39052
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Adam Greenberg is trying to make a comeback in K.C. 20-months after being hit in the head in his only MLB at-bat with the Cubs " Thread

Message #4341 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Adam Greenberg is trying to make a comeback in K.C. 20-months after being hit in the head in his only MLB at-bat with the Cubs
Date:  3/18/07, 09:37am
Very interesting story and if he makes a dramatic comeback, I won't be surprised if a movie is made about this in the future. Hollywood is always making good films about underdog athletes.

Reply to Msg #4341
Back to Topics

2579 reads

1821 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4347 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
BaseballWhammy  
Subject:  Re: Adam Greenberg is trying to make a comeback in K.C. 20-months after being hit in the head in his only MLB at-bat with the Cubs
Date:  3/21/07, 7:44am
As a huge Cubs fan, I've always been pulling for him. When he first came up, he seemed like he had a pretty decent career ahead of him. I was watching that game on TV and I saw it happen.

Since he's now on the Royals, and their team is pretty much in bloody shambles, he has a good shot at getting up to the majors in the future. I really wish him the best, and hope he does at least get another at bat in the majors, so his only at bat is a the hit in the head.

Reply to Msg #4347
Back to Topics

3420 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter