BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40650
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "A Must In-Season Fantasy Baseball Strategy for Victory " Thread

Message #4378 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Anonymous  
Subject:  A Must In-Season Fantasy Baseball Strategy for Victory
Date:  3/26/07, 11:05am
This strategy is primarily for head to head leagues, which have now overtaken Roto leagues in popularity. It's becoming less and less potent every year though, as players are catching on.

Reply to Msg #4378
Back to Topics

3452 reads

1163 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4387 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Anonymous
john.reiss  
Subject:  Re: A Must In-Season Fantasy Baseball Strategy for Victory
Date:  3/28/07, 12:52pm
The H2H league that I was in last year had the same strategy, except that most of the players would add/drop pitchers everyday to maximize their points. It makes sense but at a dollar for every move, it gets quite expensive. I personally did not use this tactic last year and ended out of the money. Do you think this would be a good strategy to undertake this time around?

Reply to Msg #4387
Back to Topics

4164 reads

Message #4396 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  john.reiss
Guest42304 (IP: 76.98.187.178)  
Subject:  Re: A Must In-Season Fantasy Baseball Strategy for Victory
Date:  3/29/07, 1:36pm
Not sure, I would have to see your rules. In my H2H league you set a lineup on Monday morning and accumulate points until the following Sunday. So two starts are critical. I'm guessing it would help you in your league too, as long as the cost is not prohibitive.

Reply to Msg #4396
Back to Topics

4163 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter