BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40459
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "The cat is out of the bag: Rob and Gregg have a brief appearance in the latest edition of GQ Magazine on the issue of men and sports talk (link goes to new Baseballgeeks press page) " Thread

Message #4584 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  The cat is out of the bag: Rob and Gregg have a brief appearance in the latest edition of GQ Magazine on the issue of men and sports talk (link goes to new Baseballgeeks press page)
Date:  5/23/07, 2:50pm (Last Edited: 5/23/07, 2:53pm)
We interviewed for this article in March, 2006 and, frankly, we figured that the whole thing was just going to get nixed. So, when I got a "fact check" phone call last month, we got excited.

Thanks to the folks at GQ and to Rory Evans, the writer, for including us in the article. And, of course, thanks to our listeners for keeping us motivated!

The coolest thing is that there is a hot photo fo Jessica Alba on the cover, so if you would like to see our reference in the article, you now have an excuse to enjoy nearly nude pics of Ms. Alba, as well.

Reply to Msg #4584
Back to Topics

3564 reads

1171 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4585 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
john.reiss  
Subject:  Re: The cat is out of the bag: Rob and Gregg have a brief appearance in the latest edition of GQ Magazine on the issue of men and sports talk (link goes to new Baseballgeeks press page)
Date:  5/23/07, 11:16pm
I got worried there for a second, I thought you were saying that was you on the cover. I was just about to say congrats on the surgery and see if you could another Vidcast, but now, never mind.

Reply to Msg #4585
Back to Topics

4523 reads

Message #4587 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  john.reiss
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: The cat is out of the bag
Date:  5/24/07, 12:49pm
>I got worried there for a second, I thought you were saying
>that was you on the cover. I was just about to say congrats
>on the surgery and see if you could another Vidcast, but now,
>never mind.

Honestly, if I would look like that were I to have a sex change operation, I might very well go through with the surgery just so I could drool at myself everyday.

Reply to Msg #4587
Back to Topics

4523 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter