BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39680
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Guess which middle infield tandem has the highest batting average going into Friday's Game " Thread

Message #464 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Guess which middle infield tandem has the highest batting average going into Friday's Game
Date:  5/29/04, 1:04pm
Don't look (click the link) until you guess.Yah, I guessed wrong, too.

Reply to Msg #464
Back to Topics

5755 reads

739 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #465 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Guess which middle infield tandem has the highest batting average going into Friday's Gam
Date:  5/29/04, 4:10pm
I'll say Cesar Izturis and Alex Cora. Let's see if I'm right.....

Reply to Msg #465
Back to Topics

6516 reads

Message #466 of 6634  *NEW*
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Guess which middle infield tandem has the highest batting average going into Friday's Gam
Date:  5/29/04, 4:17pm
Wow!!!!! I looked it up right after I guessed. HONESTLY!!!! Izturis and Cora are both having career years, so it wasn't a difficult guess, considering that I bleed Dodger blue almost as much as Tommy Lasorda. However, my gut feeling is that Izturis and Cora's hot hands at the bats will end around the All-Star break. Jose Hernandez should be starting instead of Izturis because he's capable of hitting thirty home runs, which the Dodgers desperately need right now.

Reply to Msg #466
Back to Topics

6515 reads

Message #467 of 6634  *NEW*
BorgHunter  
Date:  5/29/04, 9:38pm
Bah, humbug. I guessed Rangers. Grrrrrr...

Reply to Msg #467
Back to Topics

1965 reads

Message #468 of 6634  *NEW*
Reedster  
Date:  5/29/04, 10:53pm
BorgHunter:That was exactly my guess, as well. It seems that my beloved Dodgers' middle infield has been quiet to even THIS Dodger fan (not Jaydawg, though). Of course, I think Jawdawg is exactly correct. This won't last too much longer... but, it certainly is amusing considering that Izturis and Cora have NEVER been talked about as hitters in L.A. sports talk radio circles.Even now......which is why I was so surprised.

Reply to Msg #468
Back to Topics

6510 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter