BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40739
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "I totally had a chance to stop the embarassment that I have suffered in the 'experts league' this season... only I had to rely on Brad Lidge and Tony Pena " Thread

Message #5055 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  I totally had a chance to stop the embarassment that I have suffered in the 'experts league' this season... only I had to rely on Brad Lidge and Tony Pena
Date:  4/20/08, 11:43pm
graphic
Three weeks... three losses... and a 8-22 record in head to head.

On the bright side... 8-22 is better than 7-23.

Reply to Msg #5055
Back to Topics

3778 reads

834 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #5059 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
legalbgl  
Subject:  Re: I totally had a chance to stop the embarassment that I have suffered in the 'experts league' this season... only I had to rely on Brad Lidge and Tony Pena
Date:  4/22/08, 7:58am
Hey starting off slow just makes the victory at the end of the year all the more sweet. In my head to head league I was 2-8-2 the first week, the second week 10-1-1. Trust me, there is plenty of time to move up.

Reply to Msg #5059
Back to Topics

4588 reads

Message #5062 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  legalbgl
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Re: I totally had a chance to stop the embarassment that I have suffered in the 'experts league' this season... only I had to rely on Brad Lidge and Tony Pena
Date:  4/22/08, 11:19am
graphic
>Hey starting off slow just makes the victory at the end of the
>year all the more sweet. In my head to head league I was
>2-8-2 the first week, the second week 10-1-1. Trust me, there
>is plenty of time to move up.

The more I look at it, the more I see it was just bad luck. The most glaring example of this is that each of the teams that I had played the past three weeks had 14 HRs each.

The league average in that category per week thus far is probably 7.

It must get better.

Reply to Msg #5062
Back to Topics

4587 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter