BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39979
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "You won't care whether or not the 'pundits' on this site give you good fantasy advice. You will only stare at belly buttons and not listen to anything that is said. " Thread

Message #5077 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  You won't care whether or not the 'pundits' on this site give you good fantasy advice. You will only stare at belly buttons and not listen to anything that is said.
Date:  4/23/08, 3:24pm
graphic
My God. Casey and Jackie on Tuesday. The video. I don't know what they said. I don't know what they were talking about. I don't care. I need a paper towel to wipe the drool off my desk.

Yes, that is drool, thank you very much.

I'm so frazzled (in a very good way) that I'm not sure who to give the hat tip to. I think I saw a link to this site at kobayashibaseball.blogspot.com. I'm not sure. I don't care.

I'm going back to that site to surf some more.

Reply to Msg #5077
Back to Topics

2920 reads

1889 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #5094 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: You won't care whether or not the 'pundits' on this site give you good fantasy advice. You will only stare at belly buttons and not listen to anything that is said.
Date:  4/26/08, 9:40am
GREAT STUFF! I actually listened to them for their minds Much like I look at a Playboy magazine for the articles Whoever started that website is nothing less than a genius!

Reply to Msg #5094
Back to Topics

3899 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter