BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40372
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "John Sickels Chat Session " Thread

Message #520 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
b-ball23  
Subject:  John Sickels Chat Session
Date:  6/24/04, 10:19pm
My name is Mike and I run mlbcenter.com. Although the site is not update right now we are working with the designers of ESPN.com to create one of the most informative baseball history/stats site on the net along with opinions from our article writers and book reviewers. However, our forums are and we have over 3,000 members. Anyway, I was just wondering if you would be free at all between 1 pm eastern and 2/2:30 eastern on Monday as we are having a chat session with John Sickels. For more information go here:http://forums.mlbcenter.com/showthread.php?t=13409If so, I would appreciate it if would post a quesetion or to. If you are unable to make the time and would still like to ask a questions; email me at mike@mlbcenter.com letting me know your bf username,etc. So, please email me at mike@mlbcenter.comThanks!

Reply to Msg #520
Back to Topics

1568 reads

938 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter