BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40306
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Keep an eye out on Rich Hill " Thread

Message #5233 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Keep an eye out on Rich Hill
Date:  5/13/08, 2:11pm
graphic
I suspect that he is available on a number of waiver wires. He will be brought up again, and I like his upside.

In 10.2 IP at Iowa AAA, he has allowed 2 ER (1 HR) and struck out 13. He HAS walked 5 batters, however, and allowed 10 hits.

Reply to Msg #5233
Back to Topics

4126 reads

1703 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #5234 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
john.reiss  
Subject:  Re: Keep an eye out on Rich Hill
Date:  5/13/08, 9:18pm
I love Hill's upside but his manager, that is another story altogether. It would be nice to see him traded to a team that would utilize him better.

Reply to Msg #5234
Back to Topics

4859 reads

Message #5254 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
mattkhoo7620  
Subject:  Re: Keep an eye out on Rich Hill
Date:  5/18/08, 9:25am
I just saw cbssportsline is reporting that Rich Hill had a stiff back in his last start in the minors which helped contribute to another lousy short outing. Unfortunately traded him for Matt Cain ($19) for roster flexibility (Hill was $1 but it’s a keeper league and he’s in his final year), so I am reluctant to give up on Hill too soon, but at the same time I feel like I should start cutting my loses… because injuries are starting to hurt our offense… so what you make of this back stiffness?

Reply to Msg #5254
Back to Topics

4857 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter