BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40002
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Mariah Carey threw out the first pitch at Thursday's game in the Tokyo Dome " Thread

Message #5299 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Mariah Carey threw out the first pitch at Thursday's game in the Tokyo Dome
Date:  6/01/08, 6:33pm
You have to admire her uniform, if nothing else. But, when it comes to Mariah's technique, I think her baseball career will last as long as her current marriage. I'll still take Mariah over Anna Benson any day.

Reply to Msg #5299
Back to Topics

4274 reads

1508 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #5303 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
brian.joura  
Subject:  Re: Mariah Carey threw out the first pitch at Thursday's game in the Tokyo Dome
Date:  6/2/08, 8:17am
graphic
It was impressive enough that she was able to walk in those heels. I'm not going to give her any grief for throwing the ball in the ground. And it was a nice uniform - almost as good as the ghetto prom dress she wore for Jordan's retirement.

Reply to Msg #5303
Back to Topics

5235 reads

Message #5305 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  brian.joura
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Re: Mariah Carey threw out the first pitch at Thursday's game in the Tokyo Dome
Date:  6/2/08, 8:47am
graphic
>It was impressive enough that she was able to walk in those
>heels. I'm not going to give her any grief for throwing the
>ball in the ground. And it was a nice uniform - almost as
>good as the ghetto prom dress she wore for Jordan's
>retirement.

Wait a minute... you mean she was throwing a ball? I have to watch it again for the 3,456th time to check that out.

Reply to Msg #5305
Back to Topics

5235 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter