BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40328
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Great Sim Baseball Game " Thread

Message #535 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Meathead44  
Subject:  Great Sim Baseball Game
Date:  7/7/04, 12:20pm
I've searched high and wide for good sim sports games. This guy has the baseball game down and it is always improving. The game generates ficticious players. You draft a team. Set your lineup and rotation. Manage a number of coaching preferences. Minor leagues. Players get better with time.This is truly a great game and the price is right. There are free single season games available so you can get your feet wet and see what you think. There are multi-season Dynasty leagues for a small price paid bi-monthly for each season. There are multi-season Custom leagues that last 10 months and can be renewed beyond that even.I played 1 free single season and wanted more. So I joined a Dynasty league. I then joined a Custom league, then another, then another, and another. It is truly an addictive game. You can spend as much or as little time as you want messing with your team. You can constantly change your lineup and offer trades and make waiver wire transactions or you can set your lineup and let them play out the season.The current seasons are coming to a close so new signups are at hand. If you decide to give it a try, make sure you check out the rules book because it gives great info. There's also an extremely active webboard full of advice, bragging, helpful suggestions, ideas and so forth.At least check it out.

Reply to Msg #535
Back to Topics

1564 reads

929 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter