BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40601
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "What to Expect in Chavez Ravine and the Big A This Year " Thread

Message #690 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
DodgerRefugee  
Subject:  What to Expect in Chavez Ravine and the Big A This Year
Date:  3/7/05, 3:37pm
graphic

Reply to Msg #690
Back to Topics

2420 reads

1250 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #696 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  DodgerRefugee
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: What to Expect in Chavez Ravine and the Big A This Year
Date:  3/7/05, 4:23pm
Oh, you just know that I'm gonna comment on this one... what a load of crap.
* At Angel Stadium fans will frantically scream for the Rally monkey.* At Dodger Stadium fans will grow very tired of their Monkey owner.

Just who do you think has the better of the deal here? That Rally Monkey is the most evil, stupid thing that I think I have ever seen in sports.

* At Angel Stadium fans can see Darin Erstad play hard with a sprained knee, pulled hamstring and dislocated finger.* At Dodger Stadium fans can see Jason Grybowski play healthy, because J.D. Drew is on the disabled list with allergies.

Scratching my head on this one. Erstad spent about a month in total on the DL last year. He hit 24 less HRs than Drew, hit for a lesser average than Drew, and had 34 RBI less than Drew.Baseball credibility of the author of this article just went into the toilet.

* While watching an August game on television, Angel fans will hear Rex Hudler explain to Steve Physioc exactly why the Angels are dominating the American League West.* While watching an August game on television, Dodger fans will surely listen to Vin Scully provide the occupations of Derek Lowe's parents, the name of Lowe's junior high Math tutor, as well as the address of Lowe's favorite taco shack in the San Fernando Valley.

Eek. Last I remember, you *LIKED* Vin Scully. Was Vin Scully ever arrested at an airport for marijuana possession? Does Rex Hudler ever broadcast more than four feet away from a bong?

Reply to Msg #696
Back to Topics

3056 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter