BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39439
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Pedro Feliz will replace Bonds in left field until Bonds' knee is healed; and, most pundits think the Giants will be just fine " Thread

Message #912 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Pedro Feliz will replace Bonds in left field until Bonds' knee is healed; and, most pundits think the Giants will be just fine
Date:  3/21/05, 10:15pm
I think so, too. The article mentions how Alou was worried at the start of Spring Training as to whether he would be able to get Feliz at bats.

If last year is any indication, Feliz will fill in just nicely.

503 AB, .276 AVG, .308 OBP, 72 R, 22 HR, 84 RBI, 5 SB, 2 CS, 85 K

Certainly not the avg and obp numbers, but decent enough power that Bonds can probably take his time.

Reply to Msg #912
Back to Topics

3440 reads

1334 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #914 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Pedro Feliz will replace Bonds in left field until Bonds' knee is healed; and, most pundits think the Giants will be just fine
Date:  3/22/05, 5:54am
I think he might be a big time sleeper this season.

Reply to Msg #914
Back to Topics

4491 reads

Message #916 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Pedro Feliz will replace Bonds in left field until Bonds' knee is healed; and, most pundits think the Giants will be just fine
Date:  3/22/05, 8:24am
>I think he might be a big time sleeper this season.

It will be interesting to see. My playertrack.com ranking system ranks him higher than I expected. In fact, he wouldn't have even been in my radar without that system.

So, his performance this year will be a key indicator as to whether the playertrack concept is full of crap or not.

I did pick him up on my serpentine draft team last weekend, as I mentioned; and, I will probably keep him in the active lineup at the start of the season.

Reply to Msg #916
Back to Topics

3682 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter