BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40198
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Fantasy Baseball : Reading "ESPN Roto League Draft/Unusual occurances" Thread

Message #109 of 405  *NEW*
To:  All
attacksquad  
Subject:  ESPN Roto League Draft/Unusual occurances
Date:  3/1/06, 10:58am
For those of you bored enough to read this, I just wanted to share something I neverthought would happen in a fantasy daraft this year. Some rookie or just plain dumbass to Andruw Jones 2nd overall by passing Pujols. No that is not a typo, that happened. this person was live and not on auto pilot. Even being on auto pilot doesn't justify taking Jones over Pujols. Nunca. Eso no debe pasar. I am not slamming Jones because he is a fantastic player and drafting him is a good pick up. But Albert is the best hitter in the game. He does it all and is just a freakin' fantasy stud. I am wondering what kind of league I got myself into. What kind of league lets me draft D Train, Miguel Cabrera, Felix Hernandez, Zach Duke, Derek Lee, Konerko, Beltre, Peralta and Bret Myers on one team? Again, this is my first public league and I think my moron friends would have given me more of a challenge. Even my communist roommate who hates baseball told me not drafting Pujols right away is questionable. He must have been paying attention to Sports Center better than I thought. The third overall team must have been extatic to get Pujols. He was probabably debating between Cabrerra, Santana or Texiera while he waited for pick two to happen. Anyways, I just thought I'd share that you you the baeball geek readers. Until next time fantasy freaks.

Reply to Msg #109
Start New Topic
Back to Topics

3842 reads

This message has been added to these BGEEKS Blogs:

attacksquad's Blog

Message #110 of 405  *NEW*
To:  attacksquad
Guest7607 (IP: 69.141.76.197)  
Subject:  Re: ESPN Roto League Draft/Unusual occurances
Date:  3/1/06, 11:33am
That stuff happens and almost everytime it's a homer doing it. The guy or gal must be a huge Braves fan!

Reply to Msg #110
Start New Topic
Back to Topics

4411 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter