BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40744
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Fantasy Baseball : Reading "Wily Mo and Arroyo Trade Helps! " Thread

Message #156 of 405  *NEW*
To:  All
benbrown47  
Subject:  Wily Mo and Arroyo Trade Helps!
Date:  3/20/06, 8:42pm (Last Edited: 3/20/06, 8:47pm)
Good News
The Wily Mo trade for Arroyo is really going to help my team. With Wily gone that guarantees that Kearns will stay in the Reds Outfield. He doesn't have to worry about being traded or having a bad day and getting benched. It is also great for the two players getting traded. They both will get the opportunity they both deserved. Living in St. Louis, I got to see the Reds play a lot, and always wondered why someone as talented as Wily Mo never got to play regularly. I see a similar sitution as Ortiz, who was waived by the Twins.

Bad news
It looks like the Big Hurt is back to his old ways. I read today that he is getting his ankle MRI'd on March 27th. I kept hearing that the A's picking him was good, but now I want to find someone to bet me if he plays more games than Bonds.

Finally here is my roster, I am looking to waive The Gambler for someone with more K's. I was looking at the Marlins Vargas. It looks like he has been given a spot in the rotation. (But, I pitched Division III college baseball and I am pretty sure I could make the Marlins rotaion)

C J. López
1B B. Wilkerson
2B R. Weeks
3B E. Encarnación
SS D. Jeter
OF V. Guerrero
OF K. Mench
OF A. Kearns
Util R. Belliard
BN R. Zimmerman
BN F. Thomas
BN J. Estrada
BN C. Burke
Pitching
SP B. Webb
SP L. Hernández
RP B. Lidge
RP D. Weathers
P C. Silva
P R. López
P S. Ponson
BN K. Rogers

Reply to Msg #156
Start New Topic
Back to Topics

3838 reads

This message has been added to these BGEEKS Blogs:

47 Griffen's

Message #158 of 405  *NEW*
To:  benbrown47
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Wily Mo and Arroyo Trade Helps!
Date:  3/20/06, 9:27pm
In looking at this roster, I would say that you just might have drafted the most balanced team in our league. Nice picks all the way around.

If I were you, I would probably stand pat with this roster.

Reply to Msg #158
Start New Topic
Back to Topics

4949 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter