BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40061
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Baseball America organizational talent rankings. Angels, Dodgers top the charts " Thread

Message #1006 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jmast7  
Subject:  Baseball America organizational talent rankings. Angels, Dodgers top the charts
Date:  3/30/05, 2:27pm
Baseball America's talent rankings. There's an accompanying article for subscribers. My poor Mets plummeted after last July.

Reply to Msg #1006
Back to Topics

2997 reads

814 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #1007 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jmast7
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Baseball America organizational talent rankings. Angels, Dodgers top the charts
Date:  3/30/05, 2:52pm
I suspect that this is all this Dodger fan can hang ohis hat on this year. I hope I'm wrong, for certain... but at least I know that in a few years, the Dodgers might look like this year's Twins.

Reply to Msg #1007
Back to Topics

3752 reads

Message #1008 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Jmast7  
Subject:  Re: Baseball America organizational talent rankings. Angels, Dodgers top the charts
Date:  3/30/05, 3:07pm
Actually, I think the Dodgers are going to be very good this year -- largely because I think JD Drew is going to be healthy and have a monster year for them.

I'm actually very happy the Braves let him go.

Reply to Msg #1008
Back to Topics

3750 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter