BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40672
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "October 18, 2005: Barry Bonds promises that he will answer fans e-mails on his website during the offseason. To this day, he hasn't answered ANY " Thread

Message #1794 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  October 18, 2005: Barry Bonds promises that he will answer fans e-mails on his website during the offseason. To this day, he hasn't answered ANY
Date:  1/22/06, 2:40pm
Busted!! Just another example of Ba-Bo's hypocracy and narcissistic attitude. Here's exactly what Bonds said in "Barry's Journal" on his website: "During the offseason, I will be updating the site once or twice a month. However, I will be answering e-mails, giving shout outs, and selecting a winner each month." END OF QUOTE
This letter was dated October 18, 2005 and it was the last time that Barry contributed to his own site.

Reply to Msg #1794
Back to Topics

5455 reads

1725 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

This message has been added to these BGEEKS Blogs:

The DawgHouse

Message #1795 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: October 18, 2005: Barry Bonds promises that he will answer fans e-mails on his website during the offseason. To this day, he hasn't answered ANY
Date:  1/22/06, 3:35pm (Last Edited: 1/22/06, 3:39pm)
A few minutes ago, I sent Barry Bonds an e-mail on his website. Here's what I said:

Dear Mr. Bonds,
With all due respect, I think it's unfair to all of your loyal fans that you haven't responded to their e-mails and inquiries, as promised. Even though I'm a die-hard Dodger fan, I must tell you that in order to gain respect, you should ALWAYS strive to walk the walk, rather than primarily talking about it. I welcome your opinions and suggestions on the website www.baseballgeeks.com
Sincerely,
Jason Reed
(AKA-Jaydawg)

Will we get a response or a "shout out" from Ba-Bo? Time will tell....

Reply to Msg #1795
Back to Topics

6769 reads

Message #1805 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg's Blog Thread
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: October 18, 2005: Barry Bonds promises that he will answer fans e-mails on his website during the offseason. To this day, he hasn't answered ANY
Date:  1/23/06, 6:04pm
You're gonna love this... he just updated today.

Reply to Msg #1805
Back to Topics

6768 reads

Message #1815 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
DodgerRefugee  
Date:  1/24/06, 9:51am
graphic
This is how Barry Bonds always answers his questions...
With silence.

Reply to Msg #1815
Back to Topics

6765 reads

Message #1821 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  DodgerRefugee
Jaydawg  
Date:  1/24/06, 6:25pm
What amazes me the most is that Bonds has the audacity to wonder--out loud-- why the media gives him very little respect. Hopefully, Ba-Bo has figured out by now that it's mainly because he's demonstrated a lack of respect towards the fans, for the most part, over the years.

Here's the link to "Barry's Journal" from Oct. 18, 2005, which is the last time Bonds contributed any kind of correspondence before yesterday...
barrybonds.mlb.com/players/bonds_barry/journal/jour
nal_1018.html

Reply to Msg #1821
Back to Topics

6763 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter