BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39396
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Larry Walker thought about playing again this season, but after swinging some chopped wood in the offseason and ending up ina neck brace the next day, he thought differently " Thread

Message #2203 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Larry Walker thought about playing again this season, but after swinging some chopped wood in the offseason and ending up ina neck brace the next day, he thought differently
Date:  2/21/06, 9:55pm
He is now assisting the team as a part-time coach.

Reply to Msg #2203
Back to Topics

2602 reads

1716 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2206 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Guest7145 (IP: 69.141.76.197)  
Subject:  Re: Larry Walker thought about playing again this season, but after swinging some chopped wood in the offseason and ending up ina neck brace the next day, he thought differently
Date:  2/22/06, 9:31am
Walker was a great player, and a great fantasy player. I used to draft him whenever I could. The one knock on him, he used to sit out against tough lefties like Randy Johnson. I think he comes up a little short for the HOF. Playing in Colorado helped his numbers, but hurts his legacy. He's still the best Canadian to ever play in the Majors.

Reply to Msg #2206
Back to Topics

767 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter