BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39998
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Prior and Wood throw from the mound at Cubs camp, and there is no report of injury this morning " Thread

Message #2238 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Anonymous  
Subject:  Prior and Wood throw from the mound at Cubs camp, and there is no report of injury this morning
Date:  2/25/06, 09:37am
The day isn't over yet.

Reply to Msg #2238
Back to Topics

2427 reads

1034 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2247 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Anonymous
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Prior and Wood throw from the mound at Cubs camp, and there is no report of injury this morning
Date:  2/25/06, 12:56pm
You are so right! Are there any other pitchers of recent years who have been so overhyped as Wood & Prior because of their great talent, only for there hype to be overshadowed by their constant injury problems? Only fitting that they both happen to play for the seemingly cursed Cubs. As great as the guys can be(when healthy), it is hard for me to draft them in fantasy leagues because of their constant injury risks. I'll take a flyer on them very late in a draft if they are still around. The price fantasy leaguers usually pay for these guys in my opinion is very very risky given their injury history.

Reply to Msg #2247
Back to Topics

2975 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter