BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40080
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Here is the Frank Thomas interview that was the last straw for Kenny Williams " Thread

Message #2283 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Here is the Frank Thomas interview that was the last straw for Kenny Williams
Date:  2/27/06, 11:07am

Reply to Msg #2283
Back to Topics

3555 reads

1720 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2289 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
The Olde English Ds  
Subject:  Re: Here is the Frank Thomas interview that was the last straw for Kenny Williams
Date:  2/27/06, 12:27pm
graphic
At least Big Hurt is not bitter at all. I did learn some new information from this interview. Apparently, 28 is no longer the magic age to pay attention to for fantasy purposed. According to Frank Thomas, "I'm not 40 years old. I'm 37. I'm in my prime. You think about what Barry Bonds has done from the ages of 37 to 41. It shows you what a player 37 can do — 37 to 40 are your prime years. Baseball is a game, from the ages of 35 to 40, you know so much more."

I am now going to fill my fantasy rosters with players between the ages of 37-41. My teams will dominate.

--------------------------------------------------------
Go Tigers!!!

Reply to Msg #2289
Back to Topics

4165 reads

Message #2291 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  The Olde English Ds
The Olde English Ds  
Subject:  Re: Here is the Frank Thomas interview that was the last straw for Kenny Williams
Date:  2/27/06, 12:39pm
graphic
This is a great interview. Really interesting. How many years did Thomas play for the Sox again?

Go Tigers!!!

Reply to Msg #2291
Back to Topics

4164 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter