BaseballGeeks
User: Guest11342
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Bonds silent; others deny use " Thread

Message #236 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Boogaman  
Subject:  Bonds silent; others deny use
Date:  3/4/04, 12:38pm
Steroids are the talk or refusal to talk of baseball this year.

Reply to Msg #236
Back to Topics

3564 reads

901 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #237 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Boogaman
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Bonds silent; others deny use
Date:  3/4/04, 1:30pm
I'm going to sound like an idiot for saying this, but I can't help it.I had a dream last night that I was selling some of my baseball cards at a card show. I have two PSA, Gem-Mint 10 Barry Bonds XRC, and my dream included a thief grabbing one of these on display and running away.If Freud were to analyze my dream, he might say that all of this steroid hub-bub is akin to the thief stealing my card (i.e., its value).So, in the end, I can't tell whether my opinion that no asterisk should be placed next to Bonds' name is because I want my cards to keep their value, or simply because I just really like Bonds as a player.The stories have included that Marvin Benard has been on the same stuff as Bonds.Simply put, I haven't seen Benard put up crazy numbers like 73 HRS in a season.

Reply to Msg #237
Back to Topics

4477 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter