BaseballGeeks
User: Guest13430
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Pirates are looking to trade OF/1B Craig Wilson to Red Sox for Pitcher Matt Clement " Thread

Message #2619 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Pirates are looking to trade OF/1B Craig Wilson to Red Sox for Pitcher Matt Clement
Date:  3/18/06, 09:45am
This would be a brilliant move by Pittsburgh if they can pull it off. The Bucs have already improved their team in the offseason, especially with the addition of their new manager, Jim Tracy. Clement would be a good asset to an up-and-coming young rotation led by Zach Duke. Craig Wilson puts up some good numbers when he's healthy, but that's rare.

Reply to Msg #2619
Back to Topics

3558 reads

1512 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2622 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Pirates are looking to trade OF/1B Craig Wilson to Red Sox for Pitcher Matt Clement
Date:  3/18/06, 12:09pm
I think the Red Sox would be stupid to trade Clement for Craig Wilson. Definately a good move for the Pirates if it happens.

Reply to Msg #2622
Back to Topics

4384 reads

Message #2623 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
redsoxchick  
Subject:  Re: Pirates are looking to trade OF/1B Craig Wilson to Red Sox for Pitcher Matt Clement
Date:  3/18/06, 4:02pm
Given the way Wells has been running off at the mouth lately...it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the Sox hold off on any trades involving any pitcher OTHER than him. Supposedly, Texas is interested in Wells...I think it's a better guess to expect Wells to be moved before Clement.

Reply to Msg #2623
Back to Topics

4382 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter