BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39198
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Mark Prior Responds to Jack McDowell Allegation That Prior Isn't Healing Because of 'Roids " Thread

Message #267 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Mark Prior Responds to Jack McDowell Allegation That Prior Isn't Healing Because of 'Roids
Date:  4/2/04, 11:30am
"Do I look like I'm on steroids?" Prior told MLB.com on Thursday. "That's the first I heard. Was he serious? I guess the best thing I can say is obviously I'm not; I don't know why he would say that."I never met the guy, I don't know the guy," he added. "I don't know if he's got a beef with me because I went to (USC) and he went to Stanford. That's about the worst thing I've ever heard. It doesn't even make any sense."

Reply to Msg #267
Back to Topics

3547 reads

1513 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #268 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Mark Prior Responds to Jack McDowell Allegation That Prior Isn't Healing Because of 'Roid
Date:  4/2/04, 7:17pm
Latest word I have heard is that this was McDowell's idea of an April Fools' Joke?

Reply to Msg #268
Back to Topics

4270 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter